 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 264
    Re: New eastern venue for MUGS? —Matthew Wightwick
   (...) The only problem with Bayswater is that it is in Zone 3 and may prove pretty expensive for those of us coming in on public transport. (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

        Re: New eastern venue for MUGS? —Travis Matheson
   (...) Well, I guess that we are going to need to find a community group that has a centre like Armaroo. And aren't to strict with the costs too. Having only been in Melbourne for a year I don't really have any idea of a place like this. Leg Godt (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)