 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 252
251  |  253
Subject:
MUGS 2004-4 April 17 at Selwyn House, Craigieburn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:00:13 GMT

Hi all,

Just a quick announcement for the meeting at Craigieburn on April 17. This will
be a public event, so get those MOCs ready! We'll probably set up a small oval
of track for a train layout, so maybe bring a few houses - it won't be our new
layout design, but if you have any MOCs for the layout and you wanna see how
they go with the trains, bring em along!

Location: Selwyn Ave, Melways Ref 387 A8/A9.

Time: 10am - 5pm

Theme: None yet, but there will probably(?) be Brikwars. Any suggestions
welcome.

ROSCO