 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 239
  MUGS 2004-2 at Chadstone

It's on again at Amaroo N'hood centre on the 7th (this Sunday). Theme not decided. We won't have the large room available, only the two small ones, but don't let that keep you away! Target has the new SW sets at 20% off, so maybe there's some parts (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: MUGS 2004-2 at Chadstone

(...) Well, as of today all the Chaddy Target had left was a few Mini Star Destroyers and a Cantina (and I bought the Cantina). So we may have to go hunting... Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: MUGS 2004-2 at Chadstone

(...) I hope the sale is still on Sunday. I'll bring my x-wing to build, you can bring your cantina :) ROSCO (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)