 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 226
  MUGS 2003-7 confirmed

I've confirmed both Sat Oct 25th, and Sun Nov 9th at the Amaroo Centre. However it is only available from 12:30 on the 25th. This was planned as a train-only meeting, but anyone is welcome, maybe those planning Brikwars can get together and discuss (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: MUGS 2003-7 confirmed

(...) Just a quick reminder about the next meeting this Sunday 9th Nov at the Amaroo Centre. Train layout, Brikwars, MOCs, trading, and whatever else happens, from about 11am until we leave. Come along and have fun! ROSCO (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: POSTPONED!!!! MUGS 2003-7 confirmed

(...) Due to being double-booked, we can no longer have this meeting tomorrow. I have re-booked for the 23rd (2 weeks). Apologies for any inconvenience. ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: MUGS 2003-7 re-confirmed

Meeting has been re-re-re-confirmed for this Sunday 23rd November. It's definitely on this time! Starting at around 11am, at the Amaroo Neighbourhood Centre, 34 Amaroo St Chadstone, Melways 69 H2. Maps here (URL) if you don't have a Melways. Train (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au)