 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 224
    Mindstorm, RCX etc. —Ronen Vansover
   Hello people of Melbourne, Anyone knows of any clubs or gatherings of Mindstorm, RCX and other Robotics fans around here? Thanks, Ronen (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

        Re: Mindstorm, RCX etc. —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Ronen, I don't know of any specifically robotics clubs, however I know at least a couple of regulars tinker with Mindstorms, so you might wanna turn up at one of our general meetings and have a chat about it. It would be great to meet you! (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)