 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 224
  Mindstorm, RCX etc.

Hello people of Melbourne, Anyone knows of any clubs or gatherings of Mindstorm, RCX and other Robotics fans around here? Thanks, Ronen (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: Mindstorm, RCX etc.

(...) Hi Ronen, I don't know of any specifically robotics clubs, however I know at least a couple of regulars tinker with Mindstorms, so you might wanna turn up at one of our general meetings and have a chat about it. It would be great to meet you! (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)