 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 206
205  |  207
Subject:
MUGS 2003-3 wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 01:36:05 GMT

Hi all,

Well another Brikwars-less meeting in Melbourne (well thats unusual...),
attendees were these people
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/LegOz/2003-3/0-rollcall.jpg plus
myself, and a bunch of kids.....

The theme was sorta trucks, and most of us had at least one. Highlights were
Paul's space truck and modified black cat rig
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/LegOz/2003-3/dcp_1634.jpg along
with teunis' engine shed (yes I *know* it's not a truck...)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/LegOz/2003-3/dcp_1640.jpg

Also Sue Ann brought her DVD of the Tidman brothers' train layout dosplays,
which was a pleasure to watch, especially seeing how they dismantled them at
the end...

Much trading, of course, including the wrecking of the monojet consortium
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/LegOz/2003-3/dcp_1658.jpg and a
couple of slave I sets.

Anyway, a pretty good time was had by all I think, and some of us are now
looking forward to BricksMeet(tm), followed by (hopefully) another train day.

All photos here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44322

ROSCO