 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 20
RE: LEGOz 2000.1-V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 00:22:29 GMT

I think Paul just wants a general idea of what the Italian group is talking
about that gets their number of postings so high. Basically whether it's
building/buy-sell-trade/other conversations that they are having there that
gets their count so high.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)