 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 14
  F1 Grand Prix LEGO???

Can anyone in Melbourne confirm/deny the existence of F1 Grand Prix LEGO? Has anyone had a chance to scour the merchandise tents to locate these phantom gems? Pete Callaway (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: F1 Grand Prix LEGO???

This is the first I've heard about it. I may have to go check my nearest MYCAR store as they have displayed outside their store "F1 Merchandise". But Australian F1 Grand Prix Lego is exactly what I need for my town! It'd be a good excuse to get more (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)