 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 127
    Valueations for Insurance —Peter Young
   Hi, Does anyone know of somewhere or someone who does vauleations for insurance on collections of Lego in the Melbourne area? Thanks, Peter Young. ((URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

        Re: Valueations for Insurance —Benjamin Whytcross
     (...) .loc.au, so I crossed it to there.] With valuations, the only place likely to know anything about this is the "Antique toy world" in Camberwell, but the owner is either not likely to be able to help, or point you in my direction [can I help it (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Valueations for Insurance —Richie Dulin
   (...) reserve. IIRC it's been done before, thought not necessarily in Australia, and it may not be acceptable to your insurer... but you could check. You'd be up for the listing fee, of course, and the risk that someone did manage to meet your (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)