 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 123
  Curator?

Hi all you MUGs, Dunno if anyone still visits .vic.mel, but I though seeing I have a bunch of stuff about MUGs on my lugnet pages already, I could beef up the sidebar a bit as well. So if no-one objects, I'll apply for curatorship of this lonely (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: Curator?

(...) No problems from this little MUG...How'd you like to try for Mug spokesperson as well ? Benjamin Whytcross (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: Curator?

(...) Nah, you're doin a fine job! ROSCO (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)