 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 10
Re: Who wants a pod racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Adam Mckay writes:
At the moment this is a request for interest.

I am not sure if this is possible but this is what i propose...

I am an Australian in the uk. ARGOS in the uk has a sale pod racers set (with
all three pod racers) for 20 pounds (50 dollars). I want to send one home to a
friend in melbourne postage (22 pounds) (110 dollars). If someone on melboure
would like another it will be 40 pounds for two pod racers and 25 pounds for
postage. thats approx. 80 dollars (20 + 12.50 pounds) for a pod racer in oz.
Not bad. (i intend to make no money on the deal but may require you to show me
your collection when i return to oz :-)) And my mate saves a few dollers.
payment will be in cash (aussie dollars) to be swapped for the goods in Prahan
at my brothers work, where my mate works (if you don't know where this is u
probablely should not reply).

Adam.

Sorry to but in, I cant help you get them to Australia.
But have you actually got these sets.
Last I saw a few weeks back, all my local stores and Lego direct had sold out.
Have you found a branch with some left?

regards
lawrence