 Local / Australia / Tasmania / Hobart / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Soccer sets in Tas at Toyworld Hobart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:21:58 GMT

For any lurking Tasmanians out there, the soccer sets are at Hobart
Toyworld (the only Hobart store so far).

They have (make that had) all the sets, including all 4 buses and the
expansion pack, at the cheap prices.  They're now out of Playing Fields
and red buses (don't blame me for the buses, I only bought one) but still
have several of every other set.  It is vaguely possible that there are
more sets in the storeroom, didn't ask.  I do know that they had problems
getting the initial stock from the Rep so don't hold your breath for
more coming in anytime soon if the shelf stock is all there is.

Note that some mainland Target stores apparently have the soccer sets so
they may come into Target down here also, but no sign yet.

Also, you can mailorder from Toys R Us Direct 1800 068 996 (Canberra I
think) but I don't know whether they specifically have the soccer sets,
Toys R Us in general do.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com