 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 62
61  |  63
Subject:
New catalogue - 2001 August-Jan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 06:28:11 GMT

Yesterday morning I found the new catalogue in my local (Marion, SA) Big W.

New stuff:

* Jack Stone
* Harry Potter (including the three small sets 4721, 4722, 4723
http://www.doe2.de/lego/more/harrypotter/index.html )
* New Racers (inlcuding 4579 http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4579 with some
interesting coloured pieces)
* Dinosaurs (including the baby ones!)
* Jurassic Park 3
* Big Bionicle monsters.
* Technic 4x4 cars (8466, 8465
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=8466%2C+8465&v=a )
* Mindstorms Ultimate Builders set (3800
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3800 ) - also, no RIS 2.0 yet (still RIS 1.5)
* LEGO Baby - lots of new soft non brick sets & a lot of older sets are
coming out in new colours.
* Duplo Zooters - Monster type things.
* Duplo Bob the Builder

I couldn't find the usual disclaimer that states that not all items are
available in all countries.
Maybe this is just getting our hopes up for Dinosaur babies, The small Harry
Potter sets & maybe Scala?

Carl
--
Member #1165