 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 52
51  |  53
Subject:
Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:10:46 GMT

I thought I'd better finally provide some information, before the meeting on
Saturday ...

Name: Heather Wallace
Year of Birth: 1969
Location: North Eastern Suburbs, Adelaide, SA
E-mail Address: heather1001@mailandnews.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): Not yet.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: none
Occupation: Doing stuff with computers
On Lugnet Since: ~ April 2001
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~130
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: don't know - ~50 ?
# of LEGO Pieces: ??? No idea
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: one - Legoland, Billund in 1979
First LEGO Set: Don't know - have ~25 sets from mid '70s
Favorite Theme(s): Castle, Town
Set/theme you would like to see: Bring back Western & Pirates
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Footy (Adelaide Crows, Norwood), Sci-Fi (TV, Books)