 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 55
Re: Really good find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:41:33 GMT

I bought one of these the other day for its 2x(1,2)x3 vertical slopes (castle
slopes/AT-ST face slopes) but on the whole its pretty dodgy.  Far too many
BURPS and one-use pieces (I actually bought it for the BURPS also but perhaps
not the six it came with).

On this topic, should I bother updating good Lego deals in .loc.au.bri? I only
check it about once a week but I can write more about what's good in town if
others are interested (James and Kerry being the most common contributors from
Bris that I can find)

Tim

James Walker wrote:

Last weekend i was in queen street mall in the toyworld near the games R us
store...
and i found willa's hideout for only $40

ok seeyas

i hope this is useful to people

- James Walker