 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 5
Re: Greetings Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:47:58 GMT

Ken Wilson wrote:

First Posting

Are there any other Lego fans/collectors, particulary of trains 12V/9V in
Brisbane ?

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

I'm not in Brisbane, but my sister has just moved there. I live in Tasmania,
but I saw your posting
on Lugnet. I have a large 12V train collection, some of which my husband
wants me to sell,
namely set no 7745 and an assortment of track, including points and
crossings. If you are
interested in anything, please e-mail me on: schroter@netspace.net.au
Thanks, Frances Schroeter.