 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 405
  Re: Brislug Meeting, Febuary 2008 - on behalf of Aaron Andrews

(...) Hi Peter, I appologise if I've stepped on any toes or bruised any egos. I am a very active member of the online community, in varying capacities, & quite well known (online) as a result - not to blow my own horn, & I won't bother you with (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Brislug Meeting, Febuary 2008 - on behalf of Aaron Andrews

(...) Wow Aaron, when Kerry said in another post about the quality of your castle work I followed your link and was amazed. Your work is brilliant. Your bathroom is so perfectly detailed, I love castle interiors. Also your medieval observatory, the (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)