 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 378
    Re: Brislug meeting, anyone? —Allister McLaren
   Well, it looks like pretty much everyone will be coming. Should be a good day. One thing I should probably note: I have a reasonable quantity of the old 9V track, so if anyone wants to run any trains you're welcome to use it. I have a small request. (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: Brislug meeting, anyone? —Kerry Raymond
   The Brislug meeting was held today and a good time was had by all thanks to our host Allister and his wife Mary. Who was there? Umm, from memory ... some of the regular crowd: Allister (obviously), Michael, Mark, Aaron, Gary, Callum, Tara, Ken, me (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)