 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 344
343  |  345
Subject:
Lego group get together Next weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:06:18 GMT

Hi All,

It’s been a while since I offered my place for a get together.

I never know from weekend to weekend when I’ll be able to put one of these
things on so who would be available next weekend of 27 or 28th of August.

Sundays are better for me but at such short notice, a Saturday is fine as well.

We could stick with Peter’s suggest for a Bring n Brag, ie.:

The theme for the day is going to be "Your Latest Kit Build" that means no MOCS
a real kit that you have purchased , stored, acquired and built in the last 4
months.

As I have stopped buying lego “hardware” now, could everyone bring along an
interesting or unusual item of lego literature, maybe something you are sure I
haven’t seen before.

I’ve now got plenty of undercover area so the weather won’t be issue.

Anyone interested in coming along please email for address and contact details.

Cheers

Mark