 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 341
Re: BUGS Shop at Home order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Gary Quinlan wrote:
I will be putting together a shop at home order for the Brisbane lego Train
Group so if any BUGS or lego maniacs want to be in on the order, let me know
what you want. I'll use the usual process we have used in the past for ordering.
That is; You let me know what you want via email (gquinlan@tpg.com.au) by Monday
27th DEC, (BNSF Loco will be reduced by 15% i.e. $52.66 if we can get enough
orders)
Once I have all the orders you will need to direct debit me (I'll give details
then) with postage added, usually between $5 and $10 AU.
Once all the money is in I'll place the order. I'll let you know when it arrives
and you can pick up from my place when you can, I'll store it till then

Merry Christams
Gary Quinlan

Awwwww! I would if I could, but I am in Germany...

Back on the 8th Jan.

Mel