 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 335
Re: Day out on 5th Sept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Hello All Brisluggers,

As promised I have got together info for the day out to the Railway Workshops
Museum on the 5th Of September. Is this date still OK? Below is a link for all
the information needed.

http://users.tpg.com.au/gquinlan/day_out.html

Post to this newsgroup if you can go or if the date needs to be changed.
All are welcome, should be a good day out!

See you all soon
Gary

Gary

Count us in for this Sunday, we be going by car rather than by train.

Ken