 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 286
Re: Red Baron availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello all,
My wife and I are going to be in the Brisbane area in about a week, visiting
her
parents.  I've seen several people mention that they have found the Red Baron
(10024) for fairly reasonable prices.  Is this set still available in any
shops
in Brisbane or the surrounding areas?  I'd be interested in picking one up
while
I'm there, if at all possible.
Thanks for any information you can provide!

-Joel

Hi Joel, I believe Toyworld still has the Red Baron for around $50.  They had
some in the Myer Centre Toyworld a couple of days ago, anyway.

It's a good model.  Picked one up myself (there goes my quarterly Lego budget
:P)

Michael