 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 211
    Re: next BUGS meet —Michael Dallaston
   (...) September 23 is fine by me, but I will need to know whereabouts you live (I might be forced to catch the train this time :) Michael (dependantBUG) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: next BUGS meet —Zac Soden
   (...) The date seems good - first weekend of school holidays. I will have to see if I will be able to get down, though. Do you think you can email me with your address (zac_soden@hotmail.com). Zac Soden (who has yet to think of a Bug name) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)