 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 178
  Won't be coming to the meet tomorrow!

HI guys! Sorry this is late news but I won't be attending tomorrow's meet! I have no way of getting there and don't know how to get there from Goodna Station! I hope you will all have a good time though :) See-ya... Mel (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)