 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 163
  Next BUGS Meet

Ok All since I now have all BUGS attention (even some of our southern brothers are trying to join our "line") Western and Pirate sounds good hey we haven't seen them around for a while. Could you all drop me an Email so I can have a look at the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)