 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
Any QLDers wanting to trade/ sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:15:59 GMT

Hi everyone!

I posted a messange aolong these lines in .loc.au not long ago but didn't
get any replies...
Reading a lot of reviews and such, it seems that the flexible plastic solar
panel piece on the LoM 7315 solar explorer is fairly disliked. I have
thought of a good use for them but can't really afford (or want) two solar
explorers.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell, trade or (cross fingers)maybe give
out of the kindness of your heart (lol) me a "solar panel" or two. They
could be sent straight through the mail so any pieces being traded would
have to be small...

I hope someone can hep me,

ZaC Soden
---------