 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 136
135  |  137
Subject:
Spoked wheels - was someone out there interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 04:02:31 GMT

I recall at various BUGs meetings, some of you spoke longingly about getting
spoked wheels. I see there are some being auctioned on Ebay Australia at the
moment:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=571818359

I have no connection with the auction.

Kerry