 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Display for January
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:27:49 GMT

Hi All
just thought I would let the locals know I finished setting up a 4 shelf
display at the Redbank Plaza Library this morning. It will be on for the 4
weeks of January.I covered the following "Theme's"
Town,Castle,Pirate,Space,Rockraiders and Boats.Please feel free to look and
pass coments (constructive critisism).

Redbank Plains Library would also like another display in March. I would
like to discuss this with all the BUGS at the next meeting.

Best Wishes
Peter P