 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 114
    technics 9v motor —Kerry Raymond
   I gave some kids a Mindstorms RIS set for Christmas. Inevitably (or so it seems to me 'cos I did the same thing myself) they are now saying "the RIS can drive 3 motors but the set only comes with 2, where can I get another motor?" I didn't see any (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: technics 9v motor —Ross Crawford
   Kerry, Not in Brizzy, but TRU here in Melbourne (Chadstone) still has a few (or did just after christmas). I think it's the 8735? If I wasn't using all mine in my current project ((URL) I'd consider selling you one. Well, OK, no I wouldn't, but if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)