 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 109
Re: BUGS @ new address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:15:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Dave Low writes:
May I be the first to say that the BUGS mascot/logo is intensely cute!! Kev,
how long do we have to wait for the STUDS slug?

--DaveL

You want me to do a SLUG logo now....? hmmmmm..... I'll get on to it....
And if any other groups want any logos done, just ask.... I'm a graphic
designer in real life... :  )

Kev.. :  )