 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 100
Re: bugs website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:29:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Aaron Coghill writes:
Hey guys, is anyone willing to be the email contact for the web site 9 which
will have a new address as of tonight?

Aaron
Yea Aaron I'll give it a go for a while to get us started just drop me a
line to let me know what you want me to do.

Peter