 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 86
Re: Next Studs get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:47:38 GMT

Santosh Bhat wrote in message ...
I see Richard's up late too.
My excuse is having dear ones too many km's away.

Who needs an excuse?

I'm an adult who fools about with Lego and I am soooooo far past giving
excuses for anything I do ;-)

I was wondering, do you want me to bring along my Fort Legorado? It doesnt • fit
in with the trains im brining down, but it is a nice set to see anyhow!

Absolutely!  Bring exactly what *you* like.  No more, no less.

The fit thing is not an issue.

I doubt my pirates will have much direct interaction with Peter Callaway's
Consular Transport (starship), but who gives a rats.

Actually, you never know, there might be some sort of interaction.  As you
may know, the space time continuum around Port Block is not exactly Grade A
stable.  All sorts of stuff keeps slipping about from then to now and back
;-)

Will you be contacting us who've already expressed an interest to
give more details? (address etc?)

I think I've already put you on the email list, so you'd probably already be
getting the email I'll be sending tomorrow.  I'll check anyway.  I just
thought I'd spruik here beforehand.  You never know what flotsam and jetsam
might turn up, eh :-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...