 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 394
393  |  395
Subject:
Studs and non-Studly NSW AFOLs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 03:30:27 GMT

Guys and gals,

Earnest self-appointed webmaster seeks advice:

It doesn't seem appropriate to update a site called Studs if its no longer
what we want to call ourselves.  Before the early April fest there was much
to-ing and fro-ing about naming, and by all reports not much decision making
at the fest itself. (Sorry I missed it).  The late April fest was only a
subset affair, so we really couldn't go making any hard and fast decisions
there, and June was a bit of a subset (what with it being held so far away).
In the meantime, site talks about next fest in April.

Maybe one of the non-Studly NSW AFOLs would like a turn at running the site,
and do with it what they will in terms of nomenclature? (Entirely cool with
me, I set up the site at the time because no-one else seemed to be of a
mind, and it seemed like a good idea.  I'd be fine with someone else having
a go...)

Or I guess I could treat it like just my own view of the world, sling it
below Port Block where it was to begin with, and lose the pretense that its
an organisational site...

I'm wide open here...

Richard
Currently baldly not going, and finding that increasingly uncomfortable...