 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
Shell Lego's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:56:52 GMT

G'day peeps.

Having the fortune (or misfortune depending on how you see it) of being
stuck in Sydney Traffic,I noticed the Shell Service Station near me was
selling LEGO Toys.

On my way back home I stopped for petrol (*gasp* how convenient).
Anyway I picked up the Truck and the F1 car carrier for $14.95 each
(plus the $10 fuel purchased). Best value sets all year in my opinion.
The F1 racer is even a cute little Ferrari!

Other sets i saw, little racers for $2.95 i think (plus $10 fuel). upto
a Shell Service station priced at $34.95.

Take a look if you get a chance and also soemtime need some fuel. ;)

Cheers
Santosh