 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 287
286  |  288
Subject:
Studs and LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 06:01:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The updated Studs page is now online, including links to details of the
recent LegOz 2000.3 - thanks to Peter Callaway for the photos.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/

Come and join us next time (first Sunday in August), for all the normal show
and tell, trains, and medieval brikwars!

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/