 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 278
  trains in brickwars?

This might sound silly but its coming from me who hasn't read the brickwars rules. It sure looked like your brickwars could use some railway to transport troops. If there was say a figure of 8 running around the field would it allow quicker movement (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: trains in brickwars?

(...) Maybe around the perimeter would be safer, unless you carried Eli's Big Bertha with you on every trip. We better keep this quiet, or people will be building ground attack aircraft to clean up the train. pete.w (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)