 Local / Australia / 9952
Re: Target Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:31:17 GMT

New HP sets on special (including Dumbledore's office for c.$90)

Now there is news I can use!

The three girly* HP sets for $14.9x each
*I'm sure there's a better/more correct word for them, I just can't think of
it off hand.

I presume you meant the premium piece sets! (see
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=8852 ) Seriously, these are neat little sets,
and that price, I will probably be popping some in the trolley for Christmas
presents for suitable children.

So it seems both Target and KMart are having a Lego sale this weekend! I think
this is the weekend to do my Christmas shopping for some children (maybe a few
things for me will slip in too!).

Kerry