 Local / Australia / 9942
  Anyone need a cheap pirate ship?

Ahoy I notice ozBricks have the Red Beard Runner for $85. That's just under 12.2c/per piece...and you could get 2 delivered in Australia for less than it will cost you to land one BSB... I also took note that Kev's Andrastavia set is nowhere to be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Anyone need a cheap pirate ship?

(...) I noticed this last night. Almost kicked myself for picking mine up at $99 pretty much the instant I noticed they had them in stock. But then, I realised I'd also have to pay the p&h fee if I bought it now, which I didn't when I bought the set (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Andrastavia set discontinued (was Re: Anyone need a cheap pirate ship?)

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes: <snip> (...) Apparently not - it's been discontinued. See: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)