 Local / Australia / 9916
9915  |  9917
Subject:
8466 4x4 off roader -- on special at Toys R Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:17:31 GMT

I just noticed there was a TRU advert in the Sunday paper here in Brisbane.
There are a couple of Basic and Duplo buckets on discount, but the big deal (as
far as I am concerned) is the 8466 4x4 Off Roader (the one with the shiny olive
body panels) is $129.99 (save $70 was $199). Note the Off Roader is not
available in Express stores.

Searching through I eventually found the fine print which shows that the sale
is in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, SA and WA (are there any TRUs in NT and TAS?) and it
ends 27 Oct.

Why is Lego always a feast or a famine? Suddenly I am confronted with loads of
sets I'd like to buy, but as I've just ordered a Imperial Star Destroyer, I
feel that maybe I need to rein in the spending for a bit.

Play well!

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond