 Local / Australia / 9831
Re: Nano scale spacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Wow. Those are really cool looking.  The only thing is they are way too big • to
be to scale with the UCS Star Destroyer.

Any thoughts on whether my nano-scale TIEs are around the right scale?

Bruce

Although they are too big (like about double the size they should be for scale)
I think they look way better than just 1x1 plates.  It think that is about as
small as you can make them without being sort of silly. (Like I did with my 1x1
plates, even though it is almost dead on for scale.) I think it is really
interesting see everyones ideas, and while I am being sort of a 'match the
scale' loon, everyone is making some cool stuff.

-Mike Petrucelli