 Local / Australia / 9828
  Re: Names of things.

(...) Which is the context I assumed in the post... (...) Well on that point I probably agree, however I think Ben might've meant "show up at retail somewhere again", as flash speeders have been pretty thin on the ground here for a while. ROSCO (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Names of things.

(...) Yep, you got that one right...I haven't seen one in a store for several months...let alone seeing one on sale. [In fact, I think the last time I saw one was about Feb this year ! ] Either LA didn't order many in or there was a small production (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)