 Local / Australia / 9810
    Re: BSB —Matthew Wightwick
   (...) Um, if you're asking me, I meant the Rebel Blockade Runner, and I think Stephen was referring to the same set. Although I won't presume to answer for him. Matt W. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BSB —Stephen Hurn
   (...) Correct. The conversation wouldn't have made sense otherwise. -Stephen (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)