 Local / Australia / 9731
Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:21:23 GMT

Thanks for the crosspost, it's such a no-brainer that it slipped my mind
entirely.  Good on ya!  (I hope that's proper Aussie usage)

In lugnet.town, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chad Smith writes:

Excellent work!

(No seatbelts though.... the Wiggles would never set such a bad example! ;-) )

Another good catch.  Version 2 will have seatbelts, running boards and
another sticker on the hood that says "The Big Red Car."

Cross-posted to .loc.au - after all, the Wiggles are our 6th largest showbiz
earner. (Just behind Steve Irwin, as it happens).

The latest video to hit the US is "Wiggly Safari" or something like that,
basically the Wiggles meet Steve Irwin.  I haven't seen it yet, but my
brother-in-law thought the songs were vastly inferior to previous efforts.

Cheers

Richie Dulin