 Local / Australia / 9724
Re: MOC: Get ready to Wiggle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chad Smith writes:
Parents of small children will (hopefully) understand the obsession that led
to this MOC, based on my son's favorite show...

I give you the Wiggles and their Big Red Car!

Thanks to Scott Sanburn for the purple tiles and digital photos.

Enjoy!

Excellent work!

(No seatbelts though.... the Wiggles would never set such a bad example! ;-) )

Cross-posted to .loc.au - after all, the Wiggles are our 6th largest showbiz
earner. (Just behind Steve Irwin, as it happens).

Cheers

Richie Dulin