 Local / Australia / 9707
9706  |  9708
Subject:
PBY Story stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:22:20 GMT

As some of you may be aware, following Zac's Sector 62, judged a success by
participants, there have been a few folks putting up their hands to host new
play by email rpg-ish games.

These games are not for everyone, but they're fun in their own way.

Andrew Engstrom (with his trusty sidekick Dan Who-hates-school) is running
Starship, over at http://www.ozbricks.com/alliancefleet/starship/home.html

The point:

For those who have had a wry smile reading story stuff at Port Block (I am
told that there are at least two of you out there...Hello Ma), I note that
the logs of HES Sirius' mission to the Spraw Sector are being posted at
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/018.htm, updated each week.

No additional pics - Sirius has been pretty well documented now, although I
just cannot leave it alone.  Latest changes include increasing her clearance
above the ground so that I could attach the fighters under the rear
transverse docking corridor, increasing the size of the engines and
relocating them aft (back to more or less where they were to begin with),
adding flanges to support the docking corridors, and greeblies here and
there to get the fractal factor up where it needs to be. The rear landing
deck is back, with a couple of Aliens style lifting/maintenance exosuits
made using the alphateam diving exosuit piece
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4790 - dunno what else I'd use it for, but its
a cute piece).

Looking forward to the next Studfest ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...