 Local / Australia / 9681
    Re: Hussars! —Pete White
   (...) After a battle, do they need a wheel alignment ? (...) Maybe they could be called the Husseins. If only Lego produced Sopwithout camels, though I seem to recall a blocky camel in a Creator set. (...) If they were Central European Hussars, you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Hussars! —Robert McLean
   hi, these guys look terrific. They look excellent with the two tyres instead of just one as i had done. I had previously tried to use the balloon tyres of the old space sets (and elsewhere i am sure)... you can just make out one in the background of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)