 Local / Australia / 9644
    lego show —Colby Chapman
   I must have been lucky while living on the Sunshine Coast when I was younger. After looking through my diaries - that my mother made for me. In one of them (1987) mentioned that my family went to a Lego Space display, must be in Brisbane at the time (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: lego show —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) WELL...I'll bring along my world-show booklets this weekend, and you can see if you recognise anything in them :) Benjamin Whytcross (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)