 Local / Australia / 9641
Re: speaking of the X-Wing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren writes:
... does anyone have the instructions for it that they are willing to scan
and email to me? I think I have the parts for one in one of my second-hand
lots. If possible, I'd like the instructions for the snowpeeder as well.
Brickshelf is strangely devoid of any of the Star Wars line in their scan
library.

Brickshelf doesn't make scans public for sets less than about 3 years old. I
may have a copy of the instructions at home, I'd be happy to sell you. I'll
check tonight.

Regards

ROSCO