 Local / Australia / 9565
Re: cheap 4.5v rails? Please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:44:42 GMT

I found some track on BrickLink that you are looking for.  Have search for
'Track'.  It came up with sleepers as well as straight and curved tracks.
They seem to be $0.13-$0.55 each.

Hope this helps.

"mat" <Mjjeffer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1uupG.Fqu@lugnet.com...
Hey all,
Does anyone have any 4.5v old train track that they would be willing to • part
with? My idiot brother took part of mine to school when he was younger, • and
lost it. At the very least, I would like to obtain about 3 inner rails, 6
connectors, some straight rails and about 2 outer rails.

Any help in my hopeless search would be appreciated (They don't even have
any on bricklink!!!)

Thanks
-Matt